Background art

Monday, September 26, 2011

WOW TWICE IN ONE MONTH!!!

I've been having some fun actually. The Asian lady is one of my fav stamps! Next up, the butterfly card. Colored in with my new Bic markers, I love them!!! The purple poppies, again with Bic markers. The next flower is done with watercolor pencils. And last, but surely not least,
is one of my tangled creations, done on black c/s instead of white. I really like how it came out.
As always, thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!





7 comments:

Alicia B said...

Gorgeous Creations Cheryl!!! *Hugs*

Angela said...

Love them all. You do beautiful work!

Jill said...

Beautiful cards, Cheryl. Thank you so much for sharing..:-)

Aimeslee Winans said...

The variety of all your creations amazes me! I just got some new ultra-fine bics too. Can't wait to try them. You have inspired me. And your OOPS on SC email made me LOL. Better you than me, winkwink xoxo, Aimeslee

Unknown said...

It would be very hard to pick a favorite from these extraordinary designs. Lots of inspiration here.

Thanks so much for sharing.

cal8007 said...

Love your cards, Cheryl!! The zentangle looks awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,

Carmen L

sandini said...

Cheryl:
I agree with the other posters, beautiful cards. You have a signature style!
I just read your post about Dover Books. I have been ordering them for the last 20 years! I found a wonderful nature zentangle one that has 100 PLATES WITH tangles in it. I enjoy just studying them and untangling them in my mind! Here is the name, and the book is large with beautiful black and white plates originally done in 1904. Art Forms in Nature. Ernst HAECKEL 100 PLATES
The section is Art/Nature and the price is $14.95. The over hosts 13 wonderful color plates on a shiny black background.