Background art

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Where does the time go?




My first is a Zentangle Inspired Art, and she was tangled the other night, and I colored her today!!! I love how she turned out!!! What do you think?
Next, is another Zentangle, this was a challenge from I am the Diva, "It's hip to be Square"
Next, is one that I found on Splitcoaststampers.com fun fold for sure!
Another fun stamping, my 4th so far, Triple Time Stamping is what it's called, so much fun to do.
Last, but not least, is one I found on my Pinterest page for stamping of course! SU! designer papers in the background and the small stamps in the squares turned a quarter turn, are Pocket Silhouettes! Hope you've enjoyed your walk thru today.

Cheryl

2 comments:

jeanchaneyaz said...

I love your tangled girl, Cheryl. You do such nice work!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

such a beautiful blog and your art is fantastic! love your work.
susan s.