Background art

Saturday, May 25, 2013





Here are some new cards I've been working on. I haven't used the stamp in the first pic for a long time. I love it. Next, I cut on my Cameo the floral and butterfly frame, I think I may need a new blade for this SU! cardstock very thick!
Next two, are from a new stamps set I got from HOTP.  It is called Happy Patterns, and it's all geometrics!!! Fun to play with. Of course, I couldn't help mayself, but to put some tangling in them. You can see the subtle difference in color. The last one if another Color Me Toppers from HOTP again! Love their products!!! Colored w/H2O's and chalk ink!!! The butterfly was the left over from the Dazzle sheet of HOTP, just cut around it and colored a little bit to be ever so light!!!

Thanks once again for stopping by today!

Cheryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards! TFS!

Jill said...

Beautiful cards, Cheryl. I think my favorite is the second one, the one with the butterflies. Very pretty.