Background art

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

TACKLE IT TUESDAY!

First, I'd like to say, I had some much needed elective surgery last week, and was not able to come to my computer until today! So I did not have the energy to even do the results for last week. Forgive me.

So now, without further ado, todays tangle will be with the letter starting with "W". Can't wait to see what you come up with. By the way, last weeks, I was able to look at what those of you posted on your blogs, super job ladies! You guys amaze me each week! Here is what I did. The 2 tangles I used were, Well and Wheelz!

Tangle on Everyone,
Cheryl

http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com certified zentangle teacher

2 comments:

Lori said...

Great fun with a set of all new patterns for me. Thanks for the challenge.

Sue Jacobs CZT said...

I'm out of town right now and it's challenging to post from my phone. My W tile is up on my blog though. Suejacobs.blogspot.com